The project of BionicM Icn. was adopted by New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) for its “2020 Project to support the development of problem-solving welfare equipment”.
The purpose of this project by NEDO is to support that the private sector, which is in charge of product development for welfare equipment, and organizations and individuals (welfare facilities, rehabilitation center and nursing care facilities), which are in charge of user evaluations, work together to develop practical application of welfare products.
Through this project, we will continue to evaluate the powered prosthetic legs that we have been researching and developing and further develop them for practical use.
- Notification of Office Relocation
- The project of BionicM was adopted by NEDO
- BionicM receives Innovation Showcase Award at 2020 Japan-U.S. Innovation Awards, co-hosted by JSNC and Stanford University
- The project of BionicM was adopted by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- BionicM Announced a Partnership with Final Aim – Tokyo, Japan