The project of BionicM Icn. was adopted by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) for its “2020 Project to Promote the Development of Devices to Support Independence of Persons with Disabilities”.
The purpose of this project by MHLW is to promote the development, commercialization and dissemination of practical assistive devices that reflect the needs of persons with disabilities and others.
Through this project, we will continue to evaluate the powered prosthetic legs that we have been researching and developing and further develop them for practical use.
- Notification of Office Relocation
- The project of BionicM was adopted by NEDO
- BionicM receives Innovation Showcase Award at 2020 Japan-U.S. Innovation Awards, co-hosted by JSNC and Stanford University
- The project of BionicM was adopted by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- BionicM Announced a Partnership with Final Aim – Tokyo, Japan